Monday, April 12, 2010

Bebo whiteboard!!?

Hi does anyone knows any software u can use 2 draw directly on ur bebo whiteboard b'coz i've seen many ppl drawing artists,cartoons,cars e.t.c and i kno its not reali them hu have drawn it and i was just wondering if anyone knos any types of softwares that can help u..if u do can u plz tell me coz i'm tryin 2 draw like winnie pooh on my page:).tnx xx

Bebo whiteboard!!?
Hey =]


There are no programs needed to download (unless you don't have flash but that would mean whiteboard doesn't work at all). I have a a bebo account (xxramonaxx) many people don't believe I draw my whiteboards because there is a high number of people who steal the URL and send them from their own account to make it appear that they are the artist. Some people use a drawing tablet -a computer mouse in the form of a pen. However this is no way cheating,they just find this easier. All you can do is keep trying,good luck to you :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment