Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just joined bebo and having problems with uploading videos, does bebo have viruses?

hello, i just joined up to bebo but when i tried to upload a video from you tube, my antivirus program cut in and blocked the upload, ( i'm new to computers so here's the basic information) http://update.videoegg.com/Install/Windo... the following is infected with Adware Generic 1891 this has been blocked and your computer has not been affected. Also a bar pops up under the browser bar saying something like windows has blocked an active x to protect computers identity, click here to install if you trust the website. So does anyone have any idea what's happening here? I've only had my computer a couple of months so all this is completely new to me, I thought bebo was trustworthy and a good way to keep in contact with friends but all this doesnt exactly fill me with confidence in the bebo network.

Just joined bebo and having problems with uploading videos, does bebo have viruses?
Yea, it's just a new uploader. Facebook are using it too. I download the Active X thing and it worked fine.
Reply:Just install the active X when it prompts you in the pop up bar. You will be fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment