Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question about Bebo?

I have family who live overseas %26amp; 12 penpals. So I decided yesterday to make up a bebo account to enable me to upload photos for them to see, I have about 6 albums with a total of about 100 pics of family %26amp; friends %26amp; holidays etc. I added my daughter (12) as a friend, %26amp; she put 'hi mum' on the message board.





I then added a couple of her mates, (tho they haven't accepted yet) so they could see all my pics too...I told one of them this morning when she called for my daughter, but she didn't say anything; just looked away smiling politely





Is it coz bebo is only meant for kids or something? Am I coming across as a bit sad? I just don;t know... ;(





Thing is; when I looked at my daughters list of 'friends' and contacts (about 60) and 'her' friends' contacts, they are ALL between 11 %26amp; 18.





Is it just coz children are obviously going to contact other children? Or do adults go on bebo too? Am I a saddo for going on bebo in my 40s! %26amp; should I have refrained from trying to add her pals

Question about Bebo?
rubbish! Bebo is for all ages you shouldn't be ashamed to have it. However, your daughter shouldn't be going on bebo because you have to be 13 or over.


No comments:

Post a Comment