Friday, April 16, 2010

New map thing on bebo?

hey im an active member of bebo and have been so for around a year. log on everyday, just wanted to know if there is anyone on here that can explain the new map thing for me. personally I do not like it as it defeats the whole purpose of bebo. i dont mind people lookin anonymously at my page but I want to have the same anonymity on which to look at theres. also I think that this is going to make things easier for paedophiles in which to groom/monitor/abuse/stalk children as sum of the maps are extremely detailed in that you can actually zoom into show buildings etc on one of the three options

New map thing on bebo?
I think its perfectly fine.I too am a active member of bebo and they have put in lots more safety devices,quite annoying actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment