Friday, April 16, 2010

Can I link my Bebo personal profile and music profile?

I set up a Bebo profile and started linking to friends, but then I realised that you could set up a Band profile - which I would prefer to do as I'm a musician. Is there any way to link the two pages or do I just have to delete my personal profile and re-invite the friends from my new music one?





Also, if I only have a music profile (instead of a personal one), will people searching for my name still find me, or will they only find me if they search under 'bands'?





Advice from some expert Bebo-ers would be much appreciated!

Can I link my Bebo personal profile and music profile?
make a band up then go to ur profile and go to ur band you done and click on become a member (a band on bebo dose not alway mean musical theres tv programs etc)
Reply:log in to bebo, click on music, the register your band, input the details etc of you band and fiddle around with the band page, it will appear as one of your bands on your personal profile which people can then click and look at your band.


if you still dont get it then look at my band(s) on mym bebo, skozy2, i am a member of skoz records, out of order and a band my friend made, but i am a fan of alot more


feel free to have a look and drop me a comment if you want





hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment