Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About bebo?

hey all of my friends have bebo i am thinking of signing up but before i do i just wanted to know what things you can do on it and what age groups mostly go on it, suff like that really, thanks

About bebo?
Hey Mandy,





I was addicted to Bebo for about a year, however it really is as good as the amount of friends you have on it.





I now use facebook as really all of my friends are on there and it is much easier to use with many more functions. Also Bebo tends to be 'teen' focused, really only suitable for the under 20's.





I'd say try out and register with both bebo and facebook - they are both free to join with no catches or costs, and if you don't get on with either of them - stop using it! Infact many of my mates regularly use both - although facebook for me is 'the dogs'!


No comments:

Post a Comment