Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problems with rearranging my top friends on bebo!!?

I can go on my bebo and rearrange my top friends but when i go 2 save the changes the page comes up that it cannot be displayed and the changes aren't saved. I have updated all the latest windows downloads and have the latest java.





The error message that appears is:





Line: 70


Char: 11


Error: "element" is null or not an object


Code:0


URL: www.bebo.com/friendsort.jsp





Anyone help me with this?





I have emailed bebo and they have just suggested i download the latest dowloads.





Also it is nothing to do with my internet provider. The thing that is annoying me the most is that if my brother signs onto his name on my laptop and goes on his bebo he can rearrange his top friends.

Problems with rearranging my top friends on bebo!!?
It appears that what you're receiving is a script error (also sometimes called a runtime error.) That means the programmers at bebo messed up Character 11 in Line 70 and they're the only ones who can correct the problem.





If you go into your internet options (start %26gt; control panel %26gt; double click internet options) you'll get a dialog box with several tabs. Click on the advanced tab and scroll down to the "browsing" section. Check the two boxes for "disable script debugging" and UNcheck the box for "Display a notification about every script error." (See below link for more info.)





http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_stop_constan...





It won't cure the problem you're experiencing (only bebo can do that) so I'd email them again. Tell them, or provide a screenshot of the error message and make sure you also tell them other people using the same computer are not having problems.





wwbgd

Good fake eyelashes

No comments:

Post a Comment