Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bebo Help - Technical Question!?

Every since my other half started tinkering about with our PC (to try make it wireless) I've not been able to get on Bebo :( I can get onto the homepage to enter my log in details but when I sign in it won't load any further....it always gets stuck at the https:\\secure.bebo part. Anyone any ideas? Do you think it could have anything to do with my IP address? I can get access to every other website just not Bebo. Any help would be much appreciated :)





P.s he couldn't get it wireless so we're now back on the cable broadband

Bebo Help - Technical Question!?
Most probably it is a problem with your cookie or firewall settings.





I had a similar problem after allowing some moron from BT tech support to try and "cure" an access problem remotely.





They reset all my privacy and firewall settings and I couldn't access any https page. Took me weeks to resolve it myself.





Check which programs are being allowed to access the net but check your cookie settings first.





Tools/internet options/privacy, then check that the setting is low.





If that doesn't solve it then it's on to the firewall settings...
Reply:get your other half to set up i.p address outside the routers firewall and see if that cures the problem if it is that then there is some kind of oddness going on with your router and a quick search of wikipedia there is a great page on there which gives you step by step picture instructions on how to resolve the issues


No comments:

Post a Comment