Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bebo Whiteboard Pictures Attachment...?

My brother keeps gloating about his amazing bebo whiteboard pics, however, I've just found out he's got some attachment that can get the pics for him?


I was just wondering, where did he get this, and has anyone here used it? Some of the pictures he's got are amazing, I wouldn't mind a couple of them on my own page, but I'm guessing I need this attachment download to get them, so where can I get it?

Bebo Whiteboard Pictures Attachment...?
Its most likely that your brother hasn't drawn them, There is a way of copying other people's whiteboard drawings and posting them themselves. I know for certain that you dont have to download anything to do it, you just have to find the code for the drawing and paste it in a link.





I used to be able to do it, but Bebo have changed the links to try and stop people from doing this. But I think there's still a way.





Good luck with finding it!
Reply:ermm theres no actual way of copying a drawing from whitebord to whitebored sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment